Locker Room Now Open for Appointment-Only Shopping
Throughout our nation and city's COVID-19 response, C4K has kept the safety of Oklahoma kids and families at the forefront of our mission. C4K staff and Board of Directors are pleased to announce that starting the week of June 1st, our Locker Room will be open to the public for shopping by appointment only! We are so excited to offer gently used sports shoes and equipment to any family or team that has an equipment need.
To schedule an appointment please email email@example.com or call 405-418-4889. If no one is able to answer, just leave a message stating your preferred appointment day and staff will reach out to you to confirm. Locker Room appointments will be made between the hours of 10 AM and 12 PM and 1 PM and 4 PM every weekday except Tuesdays and are limited to 30 minutes.
- The number of visitors allowed in the Locker Room per appointment is no more than 2 adult coaches and no more than one adult and four children.
- All visitors will be verbally screened for COVID-19 exposure. Staff will also do temperature checks for each member of the group.
- Visitors will also be asked to wear a mask and use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Visitors age 11 years and older will be asked to wear a mask. Visitors age 10 years and younger will not be asked to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask with you, C4K will provide one.
Please note that if you do not wish to wear a mask or do not feel comfortable coming inside that curbside pickup is still available as well! To make an equipment request for curbside pickup, email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information in your email:
1. Your name
2. The school your athlete attends
3. The sport your athlete needs equipment for
4. The equipment your athlete needs – please be as descriptive as possible and include the size you need of each item.
We will get back with you via email to confirm item availability as well as pick-up options.
1. If a donor has new or lightly used equipment that they want to drop off at C4K, they can do so at any time at our Locker Room and office (720 W Wilshire Blvd., Suite 120).
2. If the donation is too large to fit in the provided bins, please use the white metal donation bins around the rear of the office and email email@example.com or call 405-418-4889 to alert staff.
3. Collection bins are also located at various locations around the metro-area. Those locations can be found on our website.
4. If you would like a donation receipt for your donation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a staff member will send it to you.
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding as we work to keep our staff, clients and community safe!
The C4K Staff